What the heck happened in Haiti yesterday, dosye Guy Phillippe

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #1 by eztek
eztek created the topic: What the heck happened in Haiti yesterday, dosye Guy Phillippe
At first for me, it was celebration, rejuvenation, one good news out of Haiti this week… It was one less stupid TK in Haiti…Then came the pictures and videos… The loyal side of me kicked in.
True, Guy is wanted by the DEA. True, Guy is allegedly the mastermind behind the Okay attack. After I thought about it, even if Guy was the worst of all the mofos in the world, he is a Haitian.
Just like I am against it for foreigners to dictate who is elected or not. I am against any extractions of the form of what took place yesterday…
It’s ironic though… Earlier this week the TK folks were thrilled when the outsiders hand-picked our next leader. Today, their hearts are filled with bitterness towards those same foreigners…
Menm siw pou, menm siw kont, menm siw nan mitan menm jan avem, bagay sa dwe konsene nou tout… hier se te guy, Jodi a ka ou, demain ka mwen…
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by eztek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #2 by Quasar
Quasar replied the topic: What the heck happened in Haiti yesterday, dosye Guy Phillippe
Kèt! son ti tonton k'ap woule yo pou'm ta jwenn pou'm lage la.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #3 by eztek
eztek replied the topic: What the heck happened in Haiti yesterday, dosye Guy Phillippe
mwen swete'w on bel byen veni nan forum lan, ak tout sincerite, san prejije, san fos kote, san ipokrizi...

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.

Most Profile Likes

Popular Members